December 7, 2010

SmartPhones = Only For Hipsters

At least that's what the advertisements would have us think.

SmartPhone marketers have made it clear that their target audience is a well dressed, concert-going, yoga-doing, skinny jeans-wearing hipsters. And hey, I'm not hating, but at least do it like some of these companies and really reflect on how the youth of America walks, talks and acts. Don't give me those corny commercials with hip-hop-like language and people randomly busting out into synchronized dances at parties (Miracle Whip). Give me glitter, red lipstick, and boys. Then I will be convinced that you want me to buy your phones.Read the full article here to check out some more of the most popular smart-phone ads for hipsters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!